Friday, October 23, 2015

Longrich Testimony

Good day Friends, read below a member of this great company's testimony:


Compliments of the season. My name is Seun (MD Montage Comms),
part owner of Longrich Int'l Ltd and a member of club PGW. A partner asked me to share this wonderful business opportunity to be a partowner/shareholder of our manufacturing company, Longrich Int'l, with you. 
Longrich is a 29yrs old company in 184 countries, that manufactures daily needs(toothpaste, soap, deodorants, detergents, sanitary towels, handcream, pot, cups, wine etc) 
We also manufacture for other companies like GSK (sensodyne toothpaste), Unilever, Marks & Spencer, Walmart, Tesco etc) 
You will be surprised that it isn't expensive to become a part owner of Longrich, enjoying 18%,20%,22% local profit weekly also 1%-5% global sales monthly. ClubPGW (group of professionals) will show & help u grow your business; ensuring your success. It's about helping u share this wonderful opportunity wit ur contacts and also help them succeed.  
I joined this business club less than 2yrs ago and my life has changed so much. Today, I have taken the business to Dubai! This club has helped me all d way. My entire family earns regular income from Longrich. All I did was join PGW proffessional group and automatically become a part owner of longrich intl by changing my brand of daily needs
Now this can be your testimony in 2 month when you win a trip or in 5 months when you win a car. Don't let this opportunity pass you by.

For more info, visit www.longrichbioscience.com call or whatsapp: 08034474696 bbpin: 2BBE47F6

No comments:

Post a Comment