Monday, April 25, 2016

Longrich Testimony (2)

This is from a member who signed up on Saturday: Panty liner has done wonder for me. a swelling on my mons pubis has disappeared overnight ,
I also pasted it on my sister's breast who had a scorpion bite,pain disappeared and the dark skin patches on her breast is back to normal. It works like magic. Wowwwwww I'm loving Longrich products

Eagle kenny wrote-
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome to the financial freedom Eagle forum.
I would like to testify of the goodness of the Longrich toothpaste which convinced me to join as a distributor. I have been suffering from terrible toothache until I was blessed with the miraculous toothpaste who swallowed the pain as soon as I used. My husband didn't understand why I was making so much noise.about the toothpaste until he hurt his gum with a tooth pick.
As soon as he used it the blood from his gum dried up. A product that can take away toothache is not to be played with, taken lightly or hidden. I thank the Lord for these products.

Pastor pam wrote-

Pastor Pam came to my house to introduce to me Longrich and its products.
Before leaving she blessed me the toothpaste. What she didn't know was that I have been having terrible toothache and been taking ibuprofen due to severe pain. From the day I use the toothpaste I have never used ibuprofen concerning my tooth. I just need to use the toothpaste on my gum and the pain vanish. The effectiveness of the product convinced me to join the company. I was going to Germany and wanted to bless my friend with the toothpaste. At the control of my hand luggage they wanted me to throw the toothpastes away due to the weight. I went to find out how much it would have cost for me pay for my hand luggage instead of throwing my miraculous toothpastes.
I explained to the Lady at the counter that I was doing it  just because of my medicinal toothpastes.
To the glory of God they took my suitcase as volunteer without charging me £69. Never seen nor heard before. When Jesus say yes for a company or products nobody can say no.
These products work, be bold to promote them as a way to reduce some physical pain to people around us that the body go through. We are privilege to be part of the distributors of these healthy and effective products of Longrich.

Testimony from our Port Harcourt partner

A friend of mine who is about 40 years old stopped seeing her menstrual period for over a year now. She bought the Alkaline Cup on Saturday and probably starts using it same Saturday. This evening she sent me a text - her exact words ''My period don show. Thk u for the cup.'' I'm so happy because  it's my first major sale. Longlive Longrich.

Another wonderful testimony:
A woman told me that when I introduced the products to her especially, the toothpaste, she didn't believe there was a product like that. She was having severe toothache but refused to disclose. She wanted to try the efficacy of the toothpaste by herself. Initially she could not use brush with the toothpaste to wash but would use her hand. After a while, the pain reduced she used brush. Not long the pain disappeared.😀😀😀😀😀
Secondly, her mother sustained injury from motorbike. She was given antibiotics in the hospital for 3 weeks, but the wounds and the pain refused to go. She asked for what to do. After some days of using the pantyliner, the mama went back to her work. I beeeggg 👏👏👏👏👏

No comments:

Post a Comment